As well as assisting in the prevention of many common conditions relating to dermal and connective tissue health, Endermotherapie can effectively relieve a range of medical conditions, through a technologically advanced therapeutic procedure based on the philosophy of massage therapy. Developed by France’s LPG Systems, Endermotherapie employs the Cellu M6 Endermolab Médical – a safe, non-invasive and precisely calibrated and consistent massage treatment.
Consisting of a uniquely designed, motorised treatment head which stimulates both the skin and deeper connective tissue, the Cellu M6 Endermolab Médical significantly enhances blood, venous and lymphatic circulation, contributing to the reduction, alleviation or removal of conditions including:
- fibrosis, scleroderma
- inflammation, fibromyalgia
- neurological conditions affecting muscle tone, including stroke patients
- arthritic and rheumatologic condition
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- tendonitis, bursitis
- frozen shoulder
- oedema (swelling) including lymphoedema, fluid retention
- scarring from burns, grafts, surgeries etc; hypertrophic scarring
- stiffness, tired legs or muscular tension
- varicose veins/venous insufficiency.
- Treatment for connective tissue, targets scars, swelling, and lymphatic and venal circulatory problems.
- Treatment for osteomuscular therapy, targets stiff joints, muscle diseases, tendons, and ligaments.